When I make up people who are going to parties, I usually ask how they feel about lips, not only what color you want but also how you want it to last.
For even a really durable lipstick, you want to improve a little after eating and drinking a lot. And then it's good to think about:
1. Do I want a lipstick that lasts as well as possible, so that I do not have to improve / only need to improve a few times?
2. Or do I want a lipstick that disappears in a discreet way, so even if I do not improve, it still looks nice, so you do not have to think about it at all.
Option 2 usually includes a little more discreet colors, but there are also ways to do it with strong shades such as e.g. Red lips :)
A red lipstick that lasts as well as possible is without a doubt gloMinerals Suede Matte Crayon, but here is a make-up with glossy red lips, and a tip on how to get beautiful red lips that disappear in a discreet way!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - Benecos Eyebrow Designer (brunette)
These lips give you a durable and beautiful result, but which still disappears in a soft and discreet way and does not look crazy if it has disappeared a little and you have no plans to improve it.
- Lip pencil along the edges, for a sharp contour and a more durable result. I have used Benecos Natural Lip Liner (Red)
- Fade in the lip pencil a little so that the edges are not sharp on the inside.
- Finish with the red lip gloss Benecos Natural Lip Gloss!
Fint va? :)
Here is an example of an eye makeup that looks great on red lips:
- Sweep a light brown shadow slightly along the globe line, Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
White shimmery shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Diamond Trio Eyeshadow
- Brown eyeliner along the upper lash line, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Bronze Beam)
- Fade out the eyeliner a little for a more smoky impression
- the same eyeliner pen also along the waterline and the lower lash line
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hugs are! ♥