Today's make-up is a completely matte party make-up in white, gray, black, silver and a little brown which together almost gives a metallic result even though I have almost only used matte shadows :)
Hope you are inspired! ♥
Almost all shadows are Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow, and on them I just write the numbers of the shades!
1. Brown eye shadow Inside and outside of the globe line (604)
2. White eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid (601)
3. Gray eye shadow inner and outer part of the eyelid (677)
4. Fade all edges.
5. Black shadow at the bottom of the brown shade to get more shape (602)
Mark the globe line with black eyeliner for a sharper edge, and also paint eyeliner along the upper lash line and a nice wing, NYX Two Timer Dual Ended Eyeliner.
6. White eye shadow in the corner of the eye (601)
Shimmery silver shadow along the lower lash line, Paese Diamond Eyeshadow (19)
7. Mascara on the upper lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
The lip pen will hopefully enter the shop soon :)
Hope you have a wonderful Friday night! : *