Today's step by step make-up is a great way to liven up the eyes with color without having a "full eyeshadow make-up". Make a smoky eyeliner and add some purple details, then it's done!
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Mineral Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Honey medium)
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Brynpenna - glo Skin beauty Micro Brow Liner (Blonde)
Lip pencil (2 pcs) - glo Skin Beauty Lip Pencil (Coral Crush) on the contours and (Soulmate) on the rest of the lips. Fade them into each other.
This make-up is not very difficult to do as it is quite smoky and soft, ie no sharp lines, which means that asymmetry is not as clear. In addition, you can easily just blur a little more if it becomes uneven or strange somewhere, it is much more difficult to correct any problems if you do a sharp make-up than if you do a soft and faded make-up.
- Eyeshadow primer on the entire eyelid, Pixi eye bright primer, and fix with powder.
Black eyeliner with wing, fade out on the top, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
- Light purple eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Neo eyeshadow
- Purple-pink eyeshadow over the eyeliner wing and into about the middle of the eye, Paese Neo eyeshadow
- Silver-white eye shadow in the corner of the eye, between the light purple and the purple eye shadow and under the eyeliner wing, Paese opal eyeshadow (Ice queen)
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
I wore this make-up first at work and then at a corporate event and then I wanted to make the whole thing a little more party which went super fast with silver glitter in the middle of the eyelid (where I put some silver shadow) and also a little glitter in the corner of the eye. And then more purple also on the underside of the eye. It turned out great! Quick tips on how you can easily turn this make-up into a party party! :)