Today's eyeliner I think was so heavenly, heavenly nice! A Terracotta ombre eyeliner, plus a step by step make-up! :)
In the close-ups it does not look very special but in some places the ombre effect was much nicer :)
Fint va? :)
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealer (2 Nude)
Foundation - gloMinerals pressed base foundation (Golden medium)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - Benecos Eyebrow designer (brunette)
I did not work very much with the eyeliner colors to get a nice transition and clean lines, which can be seen in the close-up, I see afterwards, but in reality it looked very even and nice!
The eyeliner is made with eye shadows mixed with the liquid Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer so the eyeliner colors are actually from one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes glo Skin Beauty Shadow Quad (Bon Voyage)
The eyeshadows are from the palette glo Skin Beauty Shadow Quad (Bon Voyage) unless otherwise stated:
- Light terracotta eyeshadow mixed with Kryolan Cake liner sealer as eyeliner along the entire fringe, wider at the end
- Brown eyeshadow mixed with Kryolan Cake liner sealer, mark the underside of the eyeliner wing
- Continue with the same shade over the light terracotta colored.
- Fill in the eyeliner wing with the brown shadow
- The same brown shade (solid outside Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer) along the globe line and out in a cat eye shape but not all the way down to the eyeliner. Very discreet, sweep on the color only.
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the eyeliner, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Very nice everyday make-up I think :)