Now it's time for a new year, with new healthy times!
New Year's resolutions are very common, but since I have a beauty blog, I thought I would share all my beauty promises instead :) Even I, who is quite careful compared to many, have areas I would need to address:
* Better hair care routines. I am quite kind to the hair already, as I rarely blow dry, flatten, etc. But my hair care routine is not the best, I have such sensitive hair that is easily worn. More hair wraps and better shampoo and conditioner!
* Fix your hair more. I put on make-up nicely every day, but I always skip my hair. A tight tassel or ruffledly released is my tune. But in 2014 I will try to be more interested in hairstyles, sets and hair accessories!
* Get pli on the skin around the nails. My cuticles are nice, but the skin next to them is always too dry. Nail oil three times a day is the verdict my nail salon has given me! I have neglected it a bit if you say so;) Not so important you might think, but it makes the nail extension drop from my real nail, and I do not want that.
* Stop biting your lips.
* Tattoo your eyebrows bigger! And maybe the cupid's bow on the lips too, good craving…
* Wear high-heeled shoes more often. I often have heels, but I feel that I am starting to get a little casual and all too often choose flat shoes instead. I feel best in heels, and therefore I should wear it more often :)
* Free Sundays. I am seldom completely free, I have prepared all the posts for the next day and I start preparing the next after that. Comments and emails I always keep track of, and there is always something to do to work my way forward with webshop and business. But the few days this year that I really took myself by the collar and rested completely (both mentally and physically) so I have felt so good the days after, and it can also be seen in the look! A lively and happy girl, is a good-looking girl.
Me and best Frida last New Year's Eve.
Do you have any beauty vows? :)