This weekend, my sister and I talked about the fact that I often get subconsciously inspired by things when I put on my make-up, that I can often only realize when I have finished my make-up that I have matched with my slippers or something lying next to me.
And this make-up is a clear example of this, because I sat and put on make-up in my cozy turquoise one piece jumpsuit and looked like a little Teletubbie when I suddenly finish the make-up and realize that my eyes are super bright in exactly the same color haha .
But I like it!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Foundation - Yag Mineral Foundation (Soft Latte)
Concealer -gloMinerals under eye concealer (Beige)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
Lips - gloMinerals Lipstick (Snapdragon)
I like that it is exactly the same color on the underside and the top but the underside is faded and the top is sharp.
- Turquoise eye shadow along the lower lash line, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (687)
- Fade the turquoise eye shadow with Nanshy Pencil Brush
Light eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese Opal Eyeshadow trio (Vanilla Chocolate)
- Turquoise eyeliner on half the lash line and as an eyeliner wing, the same eye shadow as before, although I have mixed it with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer
- Light eyeliner on the rest of the lash line, the same light eye shadow as before, although I have mixed it with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer
- Black eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line and under the wing and as a small spike in the corner of the eye, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (601)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are ♥