I think it's so huge, crazy, sickly nice to put on makeup very wide on the underside of the eyes, feels like a new craze I have now. What do you think about that? :) You get such big eyes!
Today's make - up is just such a make - up, and at the same time a happy spring make - up that feels appropriate now, it's soon May! Time goes so extremely fast, just thought to write "now that it's April too" haha it's like 20th today :)
Hope you like the look!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Light)
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - Beneco's eyebrow designer (brown)
Lips - gloMinerals Lipstick (Bella)
Had a make-up consultation yesterday and made up a girl who fit so insanely well in the shade Bella, light pink and discreet and at the same time has a golden glow in her, so nice!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Brown eyeshadow along the globe line, Paese Opal eyeshadow (Caffe Latte)
- Turquoise eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Neo eyeshadow
- Turquoise eye shadow along the lower lash line
- Brown eyeshadow under the turquoise on the lower lash line
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Paese Opal eyeshadow (Caffe Latte)
- Black eyeliner, Paese liquid eyeliner
Turquoise eyeliner along the waterline, Yves Rocher Waterproof Eye Pencil (turquoise)*
Black mascara on the upper lashes, gloMinerals Water Resistant Mascara
Blue mascara on the lower lashes, Yves Rocher Volume Vertige Mascara (Bleu)*
Hope you all have a great day today! ♥