The darkest shade in the trio shade Vanilla Chocolate from Paese is so heavenly nice I think! I use this palette often on people with cold tones, and the dark color is kind of a mixture of gray, brown and purple.
Now I tried to mix it with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer to make it an eyeliner, and it turned out really nice! The purple pigments came out much more and the eyeliner got a radiant glow.
Perfect everyday look!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Concealer -gloMinerals under eye concealer (Beige)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
Lips - Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm (Ripe Raspberry) and then I have "bitten off" a part on a napkin so as not to have as much color in the middle of the lips. Became nice!
What do you think? :)
If you have a lot of wrinkles on the eyelid, you should perhaps consider a matte eye shadow as eyeliner instead, this one with luster highlighted lines very much on my eyes as well. Nothing I bothered with at all in reality though but I see that it can be seen quite a lot in the picture.
- Eyeshadow primer + powder over it, Pixi eye bright primer
- Eyeliner on the entire lash line
- Paint the lower edge of the eyeliner wing
- Fill in the rest of the eyeliner
- The brightest color in the trio shadow in the innermost part of the eyelid and corner of the eye, and the middle color in the middle of the eyelid. Swept on these a little lightly with the brush for a discreet effect.
- Darkest color along the lower lash line and a little along the globe line
Black eyeshadow slightly along the lower lash line and in the lower part of the eyeliner
The lightest shade slightly under the eyeliner wing
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
I like this type of makeup that is a little extra creative and special but still bright and nothing that stands out. Fits just about any outfit and any occasion!
Hope you also liked the look :)