I received an email the other day:
Hi Helena, I love your blog get so many tips and ideas from you: D I wonder if you have the time and opportunity to help me, I am getting married this summer and have found such a nice make-up that I would like. But I wonder if you would like to help me and show step by step how to make this up and maybe even tips on eye shadows etc.
I should have off-white lace dress, apricot-colored flowers (also thought to get that color in lipstick), curly hair released a bit bohemian all over. Do you have blonde hair and blue eyes, do you think this would be nice together with that make-up? ”
Image source - Elliemakeup.com
I absolutely believe it will be great!
And it's not really that hard to get, as long as you have a good fading brush so that you get nice and soft edges. I had used three different matte brown eye shadows, it is easiest to get nice and then the whole will not be too dark either, even though the make-up is very dark at the outer edges :)
Then I had lit up under the eyebrow and in the corner of the eye with a shimmery shadow to get a little more life in the make-up!
1. Brown eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (671)
2. Dark brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)
Lighter brown eye shadow innermost on the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (666)
3. Fade the edges.
4. Brown eye shadow (same as in the middle of the eyelid) along the lower lash line.
5. Beige eye shadow in the corner of the eye, and off-white eye shadow under the brow (same 3-palette), Paese Shimmer Trio Eyeshadow (805 Dancing Queen)
Light eyeliner along the waterline, Benecos White Natural Kajal Pencil.
6. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line, Paese Penliner.
Black shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
Black mascara on all lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
Lipstick, Paese Lipstick with argan oil in the shade 16 on the whole lips and 35 in the middle to lighten up a little.
Hope you are happy and that someone else was inspired by the purchase! :)
Hug, hug ♥