"Hello there! Have a little make-up wish!
I'm going to be party-ready for New Year's and should have a "room red" dress on me, like burgundy with a little dark pink in it. because I'm so light in complexion.
I use brown colors everyday to highlight my blue-gray eyes, but want to do something extra nice! : D But as I said, preferably not too sharp and dark but still a little more fun than the usual brown sweeps I usually do! Give step by step too and you will help a lot: D
I should add that I am not very advanced in what I do. : P Thanks in advance! ”
These colors from iMys earthy 88 palette I have used.
1. Wine red-purple eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
2. Brown gold eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
3. Golden eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
4. Blur the edges.
5. Brown eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line.
6. Light eye shadow innermost on the lower lash line, in the corner of the eye and under the brow.
7. White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
Black eyeliner along the upper lash line, Kryolan Cake Eyeliner.
8. Gold eyeliner dipped in the corner of the eye and the lower lash line, Isadora Twist Up Metallic Eye Pencil (44 Golden Khaki)
9. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame Giordani Gold Lash Panorama Mascara.