"I'm going to have a masquerade party on Saturday. Should be Cleopatra. Har paniiiiik ang. the make-up. Would be great if you have time to post one before Saturday at about 15.00 Haha. And thanks for the many kick-as makeup tips you share. Hug / Michaela ”
I apologize a lot for not being on time! I'm more busy than what sometimes appears in the blog. Hope you got on well anyway!
But I was going to show a Cleopatra make-up anyway, because I can imagine that there are a lot of others who also plan to be there during Halloween :)
Green with lots of eyeliner.
1. Black eye shadow along the lower row of lashes and outwards in the outer corner of the eye, gloMinerals (Sable)
2. Black eye shadow from the corner of the eye, along the upper lash line and out to the tip of the outer corner of the eye.
3. Green eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Pur Minerals Trio Palette (Bohemian Bombshell)
4. Light eye shadow under the brow, Pur Minerals Trio Palette (Bohemian Bombshell)
5. Black eyeliner along the waterline, L'Oréal Paris Le Khol.
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame Wonderlash Mascara.
Red lips, Too Faced Color Bomb (Eastwood Red)
Only gold hair jewelry missing;)
Hope you were inspired!