"Hello! Is a bit hungry for Nudh Minerals Pink love, but could you be an angel and maybe do a simple, romantic make-up with it so I can see it in action? :) thinking about having it for New Year namely :) ”
Fun, I love that shade! :)
I've done a make up for you, did a pretty neutral one as I have no idea how you were going to use it. The sad thing is that you want to see it "in action" and this is such a typical eye shadow that is very nice and shimmery in reality, but which is barely visible when taking photos…
You get this make-up as inspiration, so you can simply trust me when I say that it is very nice in reality :) Perfectly shimmery before New Year's Eve!
In this picture, it even looks dull! It can be seen a little more in the flash pictures anyway :)
Before you start, apply primer on the eyelid but not only up to the brow.
1. Light pink eye shadow on the entire eyelid, nudh mineral eye shadow (Pink Love)
2. Continue with the eye shadow up under the brow.
(The shadow becomes more pink where you applied primer, but under the eyebrow it brightens the most and gives shimmer!)
3. Gold eyeliner + wing, nudh mineral eye shadow (Rose Gold) mixed with Make Up Store Mixing Liquid.
4. White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
Purple eye shadow along the lower lash line, nudh mineral eye shadow (Mystic Purple)
5. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame Wonder Lash Mascara.
On the lips I have mixed the light pink shade Pink Love with light lip gloss, it turned out really nice!
A green Christmas-inspired make-up will soon be available on Modernmom.se, do not miss it! :)