“My boyfriend and I are going to an event where we will be nicely dressed in a week, and I would like some inspiration for a make-up in purple and gold. Thought eyeliner with wing. Can you help me? Hug"
Basic information: Party, Dark, Glittery, Eyeliner with wing, Several different eye shadows. I have brown-green eyes and dark brown hair. Black, Purple, Gold.
Purple and gold are so heavenly beautiful together :) Hope you like my interpretation!
I have almost only used two different IsaDora palettes, cheap and easy to get all over Sweden, I thought. But just these two palettes have stopped being sold, I now notice afterwards. So hope you have purple and golden eye shadows already that you are happy with :)
1. Golden eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
2. Purple eye shadow along the globe line.
3. Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, gloMineral (Sable)
4. Blur the edges.
5. Darker purple eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
6. Lighter golden eye shadow innermost on the lower lash line and in the corner of the eye.
7. Black eyeliner + wing, Kryolan Cake Eyeliner.
8. Black eyeliner along the lower lash line, Emite Makeup Eye Pencil.
White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
9. Black mascara on all lashes, Lumene Cloudberry Volume Serum Mascara.
Have so much fun at the event! :)