When I had put the eyeshadow around the whole eye, I realized how nicely it highlighted my blue eyes, so then I got the urge to add some blue details too! :) I think it turned out great together!
Hope you like the look you too :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base Foundation (Honey medium)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Light brown)
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Making a sooty eyeliner with just eye shadow is easier than making a razor sharp and also so nice!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Coral orange eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow (681)
- The same shade along the lower lash line as well
- Light blue eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line and at the bottom of the eyelid, Paese Opal Trio Eyeshadow (Saint Tropez)
- Blue eye shadow in the middle of the upper and lower lash line, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (661)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Light yellow-white shadow in the corner of the eye, under the eyeliner and under the brow, Paese Opal Trio Eyeshadow (Saint Tropez)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Clear! All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Hugs are! ♥