Here is a make-up that is dedicated to all of you out there with brown eyes. All products come from one and the same brand - IsaDora!
Brown has no direct complementary color that stands out, as it is not included in the color circle. But since brown is a warm color, it is emphasized by the opposite - which are cold colors.
The coldest shade is blue, which is the color that emphasizes brown eyes the most. But silvery and gray colors also emphasize, and also shimmer and metallic eye shadows that give a colder impression!
Hope you like the makeup which is a mix of these details, blue, silver, gray and shimmer! :) (note my eyes are photoshoped, not lenses. The hair is a wig)
1. Foundation - Wake Up Make Up Foundation
2. Rouge - Perfect Powder Blusher (42 Icy Rose)
3. Sun powder (for shading) - Bronzing Powder (43 Terracotta Bronze)
4. Eye shadows (which I used as eyebrow shadow) -Eye Shadow Quartet (20 Classic Brown)
5. Eyeshadow Palette - Eye Shadow Quartet (64 Paradox)
6. Kajalpenna - Coloromatic Eye Pen
7. White eyeliner - IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
8. Mascara - Volume & Curl Mascara
9. Lip gloss - IsaDora Multi Vitamin Gloss in shade 05 Mandarine
1. Light silvery eye shadow innermost on the eyelid and in the corner of the eye.
2. Blue eye shadow on the rest of the eyelid.
3. Blur the edges.
4. Silver gray eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
5. Gray matte eye shadow sooted at the bottom of the lower lash line and up the outer edge of the eyelid.
6. Gray-black eyeliner along the upper and lower rows of lashes,
and vit kajalpenna along the waterline.
7. Finish with black mascara on all lashes, and light pink lip gloss on the lips!