Could you do something that works for a black dress with yellow sequins? Thought for once to invest in glitter and glamor this New Year, has been very inspired by your blog, but is a little unsure of what fits gold!
I would say that most things go well with black and gold, but "theoretically" you should fit you for silver and cool colors. However, I LOVE blue and gold, super nice!
I will show more make-up that fits your dress before "day D" is here, because so much fits :) But I started with a make-up that simply is black and gold!
I would have done that, but I do not have their glitter in gold. Must be purchased!
(Unless otherwise stated, the eyeshadow from Eleven is 180 Palette)
My before and after pictures seemed to be appreciated.
So, here it comes again! :)
1. Add a glittery and light golden eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid, and a little down in the corner of the eye.
2. Brownish eye shadow at the bottom of the eyelid.
3. Blur the shadows together by putting a shadow in a "medium shade", in this case golden eye shadow.
4. Black eye shadow as a "V" at the end of the eye.
- Outer lower part of the eyelid, at the end of the eyelid and along the crease line.
5. Blur the edges.
6. Add some of it golden eye shadow on the black, innermost on the globe line (not out at the edge)
This is done so that the black shadow will blend in better!
7. Black eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line.
8. Valid eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
9. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line.
L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl (Black)
10. Add the same black eyeliner on the inner lash line.
11. Dutta gold glitter below the eyebrow and at the end of the eye
(or on the entire make-up if you want!
12. End with black mascara on all lashes!
IsaDora Precision Mascara (10 Deep Black)
13. Match with red lipstick with hints of gold!
Eleven 66 Lip Palette
Ready to go party! ;)
The makeup brushes I have used come from the brush set that I am competing for right now!
Now it will be a cozy evening with a glass of wine or two :)
Happy Saturday darlings!