Is "80s makeup" really special? Do you not write 80s make-up? It looks so wrong but "everyone on Google" writes it so then I do it too haha :)
I have received a request to show an 80's make-up step by step here in the blog! I do not know any specific details such as requests for colors or the like, because it is a person at Miska's job who has requested this make-up via him, and that is all I know. Hope you are happy with my interpretation! :)
In the 80's it was colorful that mattered, and you can basically use any clear colors as long as you match it with pink lips and the 80's screams!
I have chosen to make a nice version of the 80's, a little more modern but still incredibly colorful, because if you are going to a party with that theme, most people still want to feel good. I have chosen to skip details such as too dark foundation and far too much blush.
Hope you like my 80's look!
Pastel nails and a crooked tassel were the finishing touch :)
All eye shadows come from 40 palette from Byher.se, unless otherwise stated.
1. Yellow and green eye shadow next to each other on the eyelid.
2. Wipe gently in the middle for a nice transition between the colors.
3. Matte dark purple eye shadow along the globe line, Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow (682)
4. Fade the edge so that it is not so sharp.
5. Pink eye shadow above the purple.
6. Apply some of it purple eye shadow also at the end of the lower lash line.
Turquoise eyeliner along the waterline and a little out of the corner of the eye, Yves Rocher Waterproof Kajal (05.Turquoise)
7. Blue eye shadow along the lower lash line.
Light eye shadow In the corner of the eye, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
8. Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Penliner.
9. Black mascara on the upper lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
Blue mascara on the lower lashes, IsaDora Precision Mascara (15 Flashy Blue)
Ombréthe lips I have done with the lip gloss Paese Manifesto Liquid Lipstick in the shades 904 (dark pink at the edges), 908 (pink on all lips) and 901 (nude color in the middle to brighten up)
PUSS on is!