When Miska saw this make-up, he exclaimed "you look like Johnny Depp!And I stood as a question mark. I saw either a handsome man on the red carpet or a sunkissed pirate in front of me, nothing that matched this yellow-pink look at all.
But I thought I reminded him of Alice in the Wonderland movie, where he has pink make-up and yellow eyelashes haha :) Can probably agree a little!
Hope you like the look you too :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Light)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - Beneco's eyebrow designer (brown)
Lips - gloMinerals Lipstick (Blush)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
White eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir (601)
- Yellow eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow
- Purple pink eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow
- Cherry eyeshadow at the very end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese Neo Eyeshadow
Dab a little of the white in the transition between the yellow and the pink.
- Yellow eyeliner along the waterline, Yves Rocher Botanical Color Eye Pencil - 13 Lemon*
Purple pink eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
- Cherry eyeshadow at the end of the lower lash line.
- Black eyeliner, Paese Penliner
- Mascara, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are ♥