Today's eye makeup is made in only brown tones. Zahra at work has started using more and more brown eyeliner instead of black, and that inspires me too!
Hope you like the look :)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base (Golden Medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
What do you think? :)
I am testing some products from Kryolan but can not find anywhere to buy them online, so they are not linked.
- Eyeshadow primer, Kryolan Eye Primer
Brown eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Caffe Latte)
- Fade out in the globe line
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and the middle of the eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Caffe Latte)
- Brown eyeliner with wing, Kryolan Cake Eyeliner (Brown) mixed with Kryolan Cake Eye Liner Sealer
- Fill in with eye shadow only to the tip of the eyeliner
- Brown mascara on all lashes (actually a gel eyeliner), Kryolan Gel Liner (Cacao)
- Brown eyeliner along the waterline and blurred down a little on the lower lash line, Paese Linea Automatic Eyeliner (Brown Glam)
White eye shadow under the eyeliner, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601)
Then it's ready!
Stylish look both for everyday and for parties!
Hug you and have a great Friday ♥