Today's make-up is a look that highlights the eyes nicely, especially blue eyes, and makes the eyes "pop" at the same time as it is quite discreet and suitable for everyday use.
I have made it with a white, matte eye shadow from Paese and an orange shadow from this palette:
Make Up Store 12 Shades of Color (adlink) contains 12 very nice, colorful eye shadows that I am always inspired by when I create this palette!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under eye concealer (beige)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (papaya)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Makeup fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
What do you think?
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
Orange eyeshadow on the inside of the eyelid, Make Up Store 12 Shades of Color (adlink)
- White eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601)
- Orange eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
- Orange eyeshadow along the lower lash line, wider in the middle.
- Fade the orange eyeshadow at the end of the eye for a cat eye shape.
- Brown eyeliner with wing, Kryolan Cake Eye Liner & Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer
White eye shadow over the eyeliner and in the corner of the eye
Brown eyeliner along the lower lash line, gloMinerals Brow Pencil (Brunette)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hope you like the makeup!
I have done a colorful make up with this palette in a previous post as well, click here to see it again :)
Hugs are ♥