Here comes a step by step inspired by Angelina Jolie herself!
A fairly appropriate look that works both for everyday and for parties - and suitable for all ages!
1. Brown eye shadow along the globe line.
2. Light shadow on the eyelid.
3. Black eyeliner very narrow at the bottom of the upper lash line, towards the corner of the eye.
Continue with the line to the outer corner of the eye, but paint this piece a little wider.
5. Paint a wing.
6. Apply eyeliner also under the eye, but be very light on the hand.
7. Soften eyeliner so that it is not a little sharp, using an oblique makeup brush.
Finish with false eyelashes!
Lip-gloss, gloMinerals gloGloss (Lily)
Hope you liked the post!