I feel really damn bang-looking in my new hair! Have danced around the apartment to old 90's tunes all day, and "happened" to dance past the mirror quite a few times hehe;)
On days like these, it's not a shame to have a job where you sit half a day in front of the mirror and put on make-up, and today's first make-up (yes I have done several) was an eyeliner mascara make-up with a pink twist!
Perfect everyday look this spring when you want to start using more color.
1. Light shimmery eye shadow on the eyelid, in the corner of the eye, along the lower lash line and under the brow (around the entire eye except the globe line) Annika's Favorite Shadow.
2. Black eyeliner with wing along the upper lash line, Kryolan Cake Eyeliner.
3. Pink eyeliner over the black eyeliner, iMys Eyedust (Neon Coral) mixed with water.
4. Improve it black eyelinern so that you get a nice sharp edge in between.
5. Black mascara on the upper lashes, Oriflame The ONE Volume Blast Mascara.