Hey! Have a lot of blue eye shadows, but do not really know how to use them. So I wonder if you could show a New Year's makeup with just blue eye shadow? :)
Absolutely, I love blue! :)
I do not know at all what blue shades you have, but if you have a lot, I assume you have one light blue, one "common" and a little darker blue. At least three different shades :)
(All eyeshadows are from the 252 Palette)
1. Add one blue eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid.
2. Darker blue eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
3. Light blue eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line perks up a bit!
4. Light eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, in the corner of the eye and under the brow.
5. Blur the edges with a larger brush.
6. For a more sooty look - soot with a little black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
7. Black eyeliner at the end of the inner lash line, and along the entire upper lash line.
8. White eyeliner innermost on the inner lash line, H&M.
9. End with black mascara on the upper and outer lower lashes.
IsaDora Precision Mascara (10 Black)
Red lips, Eleven 66 Color Lip Palette.