Today's make-up is not done with eye shadows but with blush! Worked gallantly :)
I have used all shades from the new blush palette Maybelline Master Blush Palette (Adlink) recently launched.
Foundation - Yag Mineral Foundation (Soft Latte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Highlighter (matt) - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - Maybelline Master Blush Palette (Adlink)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Lipstick - IsaDora Ultra Matt Liquid Lipstick (Sugar Brown) (Adlink)
Nice colors huh? :)
The palette contains a highlighter and three blushes. The highlighter gives a nice glow and small golden glitter grains.
I used an eyeshadow primer that is a little extra "wet" so that the pigment would adhere really well, and it worked super well!
- Eyeshadow primer, NYX HD Eyeshadow Base (Adlink)
Dark pink eye shadow on the entire eyelid
- Fade the edges, Nanshy Blending Brush
- Highlighter in the corner of the eye and under the brow
- Beige pink eye shadow along the lower lash line
- Dark pink eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and in the outer corner of the eye
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Liquid Eyeliner
- Mascara on the lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Fint va? :) I really enjoyed this look!
Hope you were inspired ♥