Today I did a make-up with the down-to-earth 4-palette from Dr. Hauschka!
It is quite expensive and luxurious, but I still chose to take it home to the shop because if you like shades like this, it is a palette you have use for every day.
In addition, the shadows are super easy to fade out, they are quite "light" and the pigment moves easily when you blur with the brush. So I think many of you who have a hard time fading shadows will think it's good!
Hope you like today's look :)
The lipstick is Paese Lipstick with argan oil in shade 41!
1. Apply it light shade below the eyebrow.
2. Brown eye shadow along the globe line.
(Accidentally deleted one of the pictures in between, sorry for that, my trash is full so I did not have the strength to look it up again)
3. Light eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
Dark eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and up towards the globe line.
4. Eyeliner with wing, Oriflame The ONE Eye Liner Stylo.
5. Black mascara on the upper lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
Have a wonderful Friday everyone! ♥