Expensive eye shadows do not give a nice make-up - but a good foundation.
But a good foundation gives a nice make-up - despite cheap eye shadows!
I prioritize mainly a good foundation + primer in the make-up bag, then you can indulge in cheap H & M shadows and can still get a colorful, professional result!
Today I have used this one H&M palette, which I bought for 79kr.
The palette is still for sale, however, they have changed the design since I shopped, but the shadows should be about the same!
Gets very effective with warm eyelids and cold colors on the lower lash line.
The make-up is almost lit, while not too much color!
The eyeliner pens are also from H&M.
1. Highlight with light yellow eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the lash line.
2. Add one giant light golden eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
3. Golden eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
4. Brown gold eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
5. Dark brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
Blur the edges!
6. Navy blue eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
7. Turquoise eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
8. Black eye shadow sooted at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
9. White eyeliner along the waterline.
10. Black eyeliner along the entire upper and outer part of the lower lash line.
Have a wonderful Sunday, you finest!