This make-up was very fun to do! :) And smokey eyes in different variants are so heavenly beautiful too!
Hope you like the look you have with :)
Colored face primer - glo tinted primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - glo Under eye concealer (Beige)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Ash & Raven)
My favorite color is glitter;)
All eye shadows are from glo Shadow Quad (Rebel Angel) unless otherwise stated:
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Peach golden eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid
- Maroon shadow on the inside and outside of the eyelid and along the globe line
- Fade out the reddish-brown shade properly
- Red eye shadow in the fade, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (664)
- The same shadows also under the eye: Peach gold inside, reddish brown along the entire lash line and then red shadow in the fade
- Gold glitter on the inside and outside of the eyelid so that there is a cut crease effect, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Gold) (news coming soon) attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer
Black eyeshadow around the glitter to enhance the cut crease effect and get more depth, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Black eyeliner, Paese Liquid Liner
White shadow in the corner of the eye and thin under the brow, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601) and mix the shadow with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer and make a white line right in the globe line.
And more black shade for a more smoky impression.
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
I have tattooed my waterline light (inliner tattoo) so for exactly the same results as above, I recommend putting a light pencil there instead. For example. glo Eye Pencil in the shade Peach :)
Hug you and have a nice Tuesday!