I want to start this post by saying that I did this makeup already yesterday, so you do not think I have copied Linda Hallberg as our make-up is just as frightening today. Great minds think alike, or what do you say;)
My inspiration comes from Christina Aguilera, and is a mix of the looks she usually wears. Smoky eyes, red lips and hair curls!
Picture from the movie Burlesque, which I love twice!
A glittery soot with a protruding cat eye shape.
1. Select the drawn shape you want to include black glittering eye shadow, Yves Rocher Sparkling Eyeshadow (83.Noir scintillant)
2. Fill in the entire eyelid with the same eye shadow.
3. Blur the edges.
4. Soot the lower lash line with the same eye shadow.
5. Light shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye, up on the eyelid and under the brow, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
6. Light glitter in the corner of the eye, Yves Rocher Loose Mother of Pearl Shimmer (05 Crystal Mother of Pearl)
7. Black eyeliner along the waterline, Yves Rocher Eyeliner (01 Noir)
Black eyeliner with wing along the upper lash line, Oriflame Gel Eyeliner.
8. Black mascara on all lashes, Yves Rocher Mascara Volume Vertige.
Red lip pencil, Yves Rocher Automatic Lip Liner (31 Rouge)
I have curled my hair with BaByliss Curl Secret.
Hope you liked the post, and maybe got inspired for tonight's feats :)