Green and red are the two colors that are most associated with Christmas, right?
However, I love the combination of green and pink, those colors are so heavenly beautiful together! So I tried to do such a Christmas make-up instead, and yes, the Christmas feeling is there anyway! :)
The wrinkles under one eye are because I have lots of rashes there, which are not visible under the makeup except that the "dryness wrinkles" appear hehe. Have several new products that I just started with so I do not know exactly what it is due to yet!
So I have not grown old than if that was what you thought;)
These four colors out iMys 40 palette I have used.
1. Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and at the bottom of the lower lash line.
2. Green eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
3. Gray-black shade with gold/green shimmer at the end of the eyelid.
4. Blur the edges.
5. Purple eye shadow along the lower lash line.
6. Soot with black eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line and along the globe line, Pur Minerals Eyeshadow Trio (Rock Goddess)
7. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line, Oriflame Giordani Gold Liquid Eye Liner.
Green glitter at the bottom of the eyelid, Make Up Store Glitter (Peacock) attached with Make Up Store Mixing Liquid.
8. Pink mascara on the lower lashes, Anastasia Hypercolor Brow and Lash Tint (Pink)
Black mascara on the upper lashes, Lumene Natural Code Triple Shock Volume Mascara
Lip-gloss, IsaDora Lip Chock (number 54)
Hope you were inspired! :)