Red and green, there are no more festive colors than that combo, right? :)
I had this make-up for a cozy, gray long dress and glittery tights, I think it was a nice contrast!
Hope you like this one red look with green details ♥
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Gelfoundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Raven)
Lips - glo Suede Matte Crayon (Bombshell)
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
If you are afraid that red around the eyes will look a little "sick", you can put a darker pencil as eyeliner on both the underside and the top of the eyes - then the red is not closest to the eye and you do not have to worry about that ". the tired effect ”:)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Red eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (664)
- Fade the edges
- The same shadow also under the eye
- Dark olive eyeliner along the waterline and upper lash line, Paese Linea Automatic Liner (Olive Glam)
- Light green glitter along the upper lash line, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Mint) attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer
- Light highlighter in the corner of the eye, under the brow and from the outer corner of the eye and outwards, Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster) (it's a highlighter to the face)
Light glitter on top of the highlighter, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (Crystalline)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Clear! All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Do you see that I cut my hair and dyed the growth as well? So fresh and nice !! :) I go as usual to best Monica on Color and the Shape in Uppsala. She kept some of my natural color to get some depth in the scalp, looks very natural I think!
You can see what the hair color looked like before in e.g. this makeup which I published 2 weeks ago. It was not a disaster outgrowth, but for the first time, I took it before it has crossed the border!
Hugs are :)