Here comes the first make-up after the holidays!
I have barely put on make-up in 2 weeks and it's crazy how fast you get used to it, suddenly you think that a lot of make-up feels unusual haha! So it got to be a pretty simple make-up today actually :)
I'm quite tanned now and think it's a really nice contrast to use cool colors for the warm skin tone. And so I LOVE gray with the dark pink lipstick gloMinerals Suede Matte Crayon in the relatively new shade Rumor. So it became a simple make-up in that combination today!
Colored day cream & concealer - Pixi Illuminating Tint & Conceal (2 Nude)
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Luminous highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London luster)
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
What do you think? :)
The eyeshadows are Paese Opal Eyeshadow trio in the shade Lady of the lake.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
- Gray eye shadow on the entire eyelid, applied with Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush
- Fade out the sharpest in the globe line with the same brush
- Soften the fade even more Nansy Blending Brush
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and in the middle of the eyelid, applied with Nanshy Pencil Brush
- Black lashliner applied with Nanshy Angled Detailer, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
- Fill with black eyeliner all over the lash line
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara