Here's yesterday's make - up which is actually a bit spring-inspired like this in the winter weather!
There are so many who go abroad now, so you can not help but be inspired by all the beautiful pictures. Besides, it's wonderful with a little color in the winter darkness :)
All eyeshadows I have used come from this 40-palette!
1. Apricot orange eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
2. Golden yellow eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
3. The same apricot orange eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid.
4. Purple eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
5. Cold purple eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
6. Light shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye, under the brow and a little in the middle of the eyelid.
7. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line, Oriflame Gel Eyeliner.
Purple eyeliner along the waterline, Yves Rocher Eyeliner (04 Violet)
8. Black mascara on all lashes, Lumene Cloudberry Volume Serum Lash.
Lip-gloss, Rituals Sparkling Lip Gloss (Nude Gold)
Have a nice day everyone!