The sun continues to shine and my need for color only gets stronger and stronger :)
Here is another colorful make-up that I hope you like! I also show a little tape trick that you can use to quickly get a sharp line at the end of the eye:
All shadows come from this 180 palette except the black one which is from Paese.
1. Tape + black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
2. Fade the edge along the crease line, and then pull off the tape.
3. Orange, pink, lila and blue eye shadow next to each other on the entire eyelid.
4. Fade out the edges so that you get nice transitions between the colors.
5. Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and at the bottom of the lower lash line.
Blue eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line and outwards under the black shadow.
6. Black mascara on the upper lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
Blue mascara on the lower lashes, IsaDora Precision Mascara (15 Flashy Blue)
Lipstick, Benecos Natural Lipstick in the shade Peach.
What do you think? :)