I have probably never taken so few pictures of the finished make-up as in this post haha! You know when you think you have plenty of time, but then something goes wrong in every single moment, so in the end you get a shock when you look at the clock? :) So I had this day!
And of course my creative fingers do not listen when the brain says "do a quick make-up" but I will bother with a copper eyeliner that becomes a kind of sooty glitter variant with dark purple lips and the hair I moisturized a little too much (to get my permanent curls) had not dried in time so suddenly I blow-dry a hair that gets frizzy instead and has to spray in conditioner spray to bring out the curls again haha.
But shame on the one who gives up! I was sitting in the car exactly at the minute and here comes a step by step make-up too, hooray !!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (55)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Browliner (Light brown)
It is not very visible in the picture but I dabbled in the liquid gold glitter from Pixi on the eyelid which blinked really nicely when I blinked!
Prime with eye primer before you start! I use Paese Beauty Record Eyeshadow Primer.
- Copper eye shadow as eyeliner with wing, Paese Sparkle Eyeshadow (427)
- Black eyeliner, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
- Soot eyeliner with black eye shadow, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (602)
- Wrap the copper shadow on the eyelid (thin layer) and the black in the globe line (thin layer)
- The same shadows under the eye, black on the outside + outwards in the outer corner of the eye, and copper on the rest
Gold glitter on the eyelid, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (Sunray)
Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (667)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you were inspired! ♥