Today's make-up is a creative eyeliner that I spruced up with a little lip art, different but still useful :)
Hope you like the look!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Deep Brunette)
Lips - A matte novelty from Paese that I am testing, seems really good and the shades are so nice!
+ The same white and silver eyeliner that I used for the eyes:
The silver eyeliner is from NYX but can not be found anywhere online so it seems that they have stopped selling it: / But you can do this look with any silver eyeliner :)
- Light pink metallic eyeshadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Diamond Trio Eyeshadow
- Gray eyeliner along the waterline and as an eyeliner wing, gloMinerals Micro Precise Eyeliner (Charcoal)
- Black eyeliner along the upper lash line and around the eyeliner wing, Pixi Lash Line Ink.
- Silver-metallic eyeliner all over the eyeliner, NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner (Extreme Silver)
- Light silver glitter in the middle of the lower lash line, NYX Roll On Shimmer (apparently also not available to buy anymore, sad!)
White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and over the eyeliner, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
Light pink metallic eyeshadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Diamond Trio Eyeshadow
- White eyeliner as a line inside the eyeliner wing, Maybelline Master Ink Matte eyeliner White
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hugs are! ♥