Now Creative make up is starting a larger collaboration with me and Byher.se. We have lots of big exciting projects underway this autumn, so now we are looking for employees!
The position applies to full-time jobs in a store / salon in Uppsala, with responsibility for both treatments and sales.
Are you passionate about makeup, products, people and beauty? Then maybe you are the one we are looking for!
We are looking for you as:
- Is a makeup artist
- Is curious - both about products, brands and make-up
- Love to share your knowledge and ideas
- Think that makeup is and should be fun and playful
- Passionate about helping and inspiring
- Has a great interest in beauty and trends
- Is very responsible and proactive
- Is creative and artistic
A plus (but not a requirement) if you also:
- Is familiar with social media and the blog world
- Has experience in retail
- Can pick & color eyebrows as well as color & permanent eyelashes
- Like to put on make-up yourself and test different products and brands
To work with us, you need to be a positive, happy, humble and energetic person who wants to develop in makeup. Love make-up and putting make-up on other people, as well as testing and recommending products based on your own experiences. We are looking for you who are both inspiring, experimental and artistic, but at the same time orderly and thorough. It is important that you are very responsible, flexible, independent and take your own initiatives.
Main tasks are counseling, treatments (makeup, eyebrows and eyelashes), sales, receiving bookings, answering the phone and keeping a nice eye on the shop / salon. We are looking for a person who is passionate about this industry and who wants to develop with us in the future.