Today is Maundy Thursday, and I have therefore put on make-up in yellow, orange and green in honor of the day - colors that remind me of Easter, an Easter make-up step by step!
I used light but colorful eye shadows, so the make-up is light and discreet even though it is colorful :)
Hope you like!
1. Green eye shadow along the globe line.
2. Yellow eye shadow on the entire eyelid.
3. Orange eye shadow along the lower lash line and at the end of the eyelid.
4. Bright orange eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
5. Blur the edges.
6. Black eyeliner + wing, Lumene Blueberry Intense Liner Waterproof.
7. Black mascara on the upper lashes, Oriflame The ONE Volume Blast Mascara.