Last Saturday I was in a hurry to leave on the morning twig, but that did not stop me from taking photos of the make-up step by step for you! :)
Unfortunately, I did not have time to change lenses and take as nice full pictures on the face as I usually do, and the light was pretty bad, but you see how I have done and that is the main thing really?
It became a light eye makeup that enlarges the eyes, and red lips to what makes the whole look much more fun! Hope you like :)
1. Light eye shadow on the entire eyelid and in the corner of the eye, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
2. The same shadow below the brow and along the lower lash line (leave blank in the globe line)
Soot with one light brown shade in the globe line and at the bottom of the lower lash line to get a natural shade, I used nudh minerals sun powder Bronze Mica.
4. Brown eye shadow sooted at the end of the eyelid and down at the end of the eyelid for a deeper look, nudh mineral eye shadow (Cacao Brown)
5. Black eyeliner along the lash line, IsaDora Flex Tip Eyeliner
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame Master Curl Mascara.
Hope you were inspired despite the few pictures! :)