When I did this make-up, I was in a hurry in the morning but still wanted to liven up my life with color :)
Here is the result:
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - Pixi's liquid concealer, news coming soon!
Foundation - Pixi Illuminatint Tint & Concealer as colored day cream and then the foundation Pixi H2O Skintint over it.
Contouring & matt highlighter - Pixi Book of beauty Contour Creator
Red glow highlighter - Pixi Book of Beauty Minimal Makeup
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark Brown)
Lipstick - gloMinerals Cream Glaze Crayon (Heirloom)
What do you think? :)
- Turquoise eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese NEO Eyeshadow (687)
- Yellow eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese NEO Eyeshadow (662)
- White eyeshadow in the corner of the eye, at the bottom of the eyelid and in the middle of the lower lash line, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Black eyeliner with wing, but do not fill in the wing, Paese Liquid Eyeliner
- Mix the turquoise eye shadow with the liquid Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer and fill in the eyeliner wing and make a faint line over the inner edge of the black eyeliner
- Mix the yellow eyeshadow with the liquid Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer and lay over the middle of the black eyeliner and put on the turquoise a bit for a more green transition
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Then it's ready! :)
Hope you liked the look ♥ Hugs to you!