The other day I was asked on Instagram about how I get my eyeliners so sharp even when I use a pencil.
My answer is that it is not super easy with any pencil, it should be a little creamy. IN the make-up I got the question and I used a very creamy pencil so it was easy as long as it was freshly sharpened :)
But today I thought I would show you how to make a sharp eyeliner with a wing with a semi-cream pencil that does not glide on the skin as easily!
It became a simple blue eye makeup with both blue eyeliner and mascara. Quick and easy but at the same time fun and enlivens life :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
The eyeliner is Yves Rocher Waterproof eye pencil (blue)*
- Paint with the pen along the upper lash line.
- Draw the pen on a piece of paper and hold it slightly at an angle, so that one side is sharp.
- Then it's easy to paint a sharp wing! Start by making the bottom edge of the wing.
- Fill in the entire wing and tie it together with the eyeliner on the lash line.
- White eye shadow under the eyeliner and in the corner of the eye, partly nice but also a good trick if the eyeliner would possibly be a little uneven, then it is less visible if you put a white sharp marking under :) Paese Kashmir (601)
- Blue mascara, Yves Rocher Volume Vertige Mascara (Bleu)*
Hope the post was helpful! ♥