"Hello. Nice make-up! But what you do is always nice.
I have a question that does not have to do with the post that I would like to know how you succeed with your very nice curls. Can't you post about it? There are certainly many of us who want to know. Know that you've had it sometime long ago but will not find it again. Hugs to you :) ”
My curls are small wave curls, and I think they are very reminiscent of Shakira's curls, it looks so natural if you do it a little carelessly.
Curls like this always look best after a few hours, I think, when they have settled a little more, then you get a little more "nice sloppy" look, a little more like Shakira!
My pictures were taken right after I finished, but they will look their best tonight. And the best part is that they usually hold up damn well too, so they will surely look good for several days :)
The curling iron I have used to get such small and nice curls, it is a very small curling iron - HH Simonsen Go Mini Beach Waver is on Eleven.se* and costs SEK 599.
However, I do not recommend using it too often, as it is not possible to regulate the heat, it is always dot 200 degrees, which is actually too hot for the hair. So do not forget heat protection spray! But I have used it many times and it has worked well :)
The only setting is on or off.
1. Spray the hair with heat protection, I love Living Proof Instant Protection which protects the hair up to 232 degrees.
2. Divide the hair into lower and upper hair. Or even more divided if you have thick hair.
3. Start curling the lashes, I usually start in the back of my head and work my way forward, I think that's easiest!
4. Once you have reached the upper hair, put the hair in a leg like you not want. Do you want e.g. have oblique legs so do a middle leg.
Here you see why you should not attract in the legs that you want later, haha.
5. Transfer some hair from one side to the other so that the curls look good even in the legs.
6. Pull the hair apart so that it is no longer divided into loops, and ruffle it a little! I usually headbang a few times, then it usually settles nicely without getting fresh.
7. Spray with hair spray on the entire hairstyle. I like GHD Style Final Fix Spray*! It gets quite hard in the hair if you take a lot, but it makes the curls hold up just fine :)
And then it's done!
And as I said, here the curls are completely freshly made, but they will only get nicer and nicer, just puff up the volume and spray dry shampoo when needed. And if it becomes a felt, e.g. when you sleep, you have to sort it out but your fingers, it does not look good if you brush through it.
This is what it looks like from behind!
Here are a bunch of curly looks from the past:
If you have any questions, just shout! ♥