Hey finest ni!
Today's makeup I had at the NYX Nordic Face Awards 2017! Woop woop :) It's been a while now, but I'm a little behind in my makeup publications hehe.
The only thing I had decided before was that I wanted glitter, I usually always take the opportunity to have it when I do something and not just make up for the blog. Because I love glitter! But it is difficult to capture glitter in the picture, it becomes much more effective in reality.
In its entirety, the make-up was quite simple in fact, technically speaking, I think basically everyone can do it as long as they have good products :) So it's a tip for everyone who thinks the look is nice - copy straight off! Quick and easy!
Here you also get a tutorial:
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Highlighter (matt) - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Dark Brown)
Lipstick - gloMinerals Suede Matte Crayon in the shade Demure and the shade Bombshell.
Sooty and glittery ♥
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Brown eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Caffe Latte)
Applied with Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush
- Fade the edges
- Gold glitter and bronze glitter in the middle of the eyelid. I have used Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer to attach - worked just fine! As the worst mixing liquid, that I did not know that I had one in the range in the webshop before :) Cool!
- Black eyeshadow on the inside and outside of the eyelid, Paese cashmere (602)
Brown eyeliner along the lower lash line, (same pen as for the brows)
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Caffe Latte)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
The curls are made with the pliers HH Simonsen 360 ° ROD VS5 Deep Waver (Adlink) which is a favorite here at home for both me and my sister! It costs SEK 999 and is an extra deep pliers so you get very big waves in your hair, so nice!
And here's a pink carpet picture with the best Molkan.se from the gala :)
Hugs are ♥