It's so I'm going to a gala at the end of January and would like some fun makeup tips and makeups. Wouldn't you be able to put on some simple fine make-up that suits a gala, either in silver or gold? :)
I chose silver!
It turned out to be a pretty light silver makeup like opens up the gaze, and lifts the eye with a fairly clear eyeliner.
In addition, I have added light blue glitter over the lid. The glitter is so fine-grained and discreet that it becomes more glamorous than party, so heavenly nice !!
The eyeliner should start a little further into the lash line than mine does, then it will look best :)
(I failed a bit)
Shows one out of focus picture also, glittered looks a little better then!
Fint va? :)
1. Silvery eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid.
Eyedust (No. 27)
2. Dark gray eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line and at the end of the eyelid.
Eyedust (No. 28)
3. Keep sooting with it dark gray the shadow also extremely along the globe line.
4. Highlight with one light shade in the corner of the eye and along the lower lash line.
5. Open your eyes with vit kajalpenna along the waterline, H&M.
6. Paint the upper lash line with black eyeliner.
Kryolan Cake Eyeliner.
7. End with black mascara on the upper lashes.
Make Up Store, Multilash
I just put mascara on the upper lashes, because it felt a little more glamorous to emphasize the upper lash line.
Lipstick, Eleven 66 Color Lip Palette.
Good night nice ni!