Today I made a glam smokey eyes with a little discreet color clicks with light pastel purple, how nice? Perfect for all different events.
More glam smokey eyes and more color for the people! :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Mattifying)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Concealer - glo Skin Beauty Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Skin Beauty Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (57)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Freckles - Benecos Eyebrow Designer (Gentle brown)
Lipstick - glo Skin Beauty Suede Matte Crayon (Monogram)
I first made this a regular smokey eye in brown and black, but after I applied the mascara I got color cravings and added pastel purple eye shadow so it became a glam smokey eyes! :)
- Eye primer, Paese Beauty Record Eye Primer
Black shadow on the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Brown eyeshadow over the globe line, fade out, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)
- Put the same shadow under the eye
- Fade with a lighter brown shade for an even smoother transition, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (609)
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
- Black mascara on the lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
- Purple eyeshadow on the inside of the eyelid and lower lash line, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (654)
My waterline is tattooed light. So for exactly the same eyes, you can supplement with glo Skin Beauty Eye Pencil (Peach) too.
Full images of glam smokey eyes:
The red dot I have over the collarbone is not a pimple but a swollen lymph node. With a suspicious streak too? :)
I still have problems with throat infections and high fever (over 39 degrees) almost every month. Have had it like this for two years now. So my lymphatic system is not the happiest, get swollen lymph nodes in the groin and armpits quite often but for the first time at the collarbone now!
I have left blood samples that did not show anything special, so I guess there is only an imbalance in the body on something left. I have dropped out of healthcare and started with witch rituals instead, haha! Really, I'm not even joking :) If you have tips on a good healing person, it is gratefully received! Can go a bit and make a Sweden holiday of it if the person is really good!