Usually when I apply glitter I put a fairly thin layer of glitter, I think it is just as effective with an eye shadow underneath and then just a little glitter on top.
But today I went all in and have glitter on the whole eyelid, more is more! As usual with glitter, it looks a bit gravelly in the picture but my eyelids just sparkled in reality, so nice really!
I actually felt super good-looking in this look, despite the mega-cold haha, so I thought "next time I go to something festive I want to look like this!" :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base Foundation (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Liner (Raven and Ash)
Lip pencil - glo Lip Pencil (Vino) on the whole lips
Before, I almost always put a dark eyeliner along the waterline to get such an intense look, but for some reason I have had a long period where I always keep it light (mine is tattooed light so I do not need a light pen for the).
But now I put a black eyeliner along the waterline too and love it !! The look gets a completely different powder in some way :)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Colorado)
- Brown eyeshadow along the globe line, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (604)
- Black eye shadow as eyeliner with wing, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (602)
- Glitter on the entire eyelid, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Purple) attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer
- Black eyeliner with wing, Kryolan HD Cream Liner
- Black eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Linea Automatic Liner (Black glam)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
That I first marked the eyeliner with black eye shadow is because I always want to apply eyeliner after I put the glitter, so that there are no glitter grains on the eyeliner. But now that I would put so thick with glitter, I wanted to mark out where the eyeliner will go, so that I do not put lots of glitter where I will then try to make a sharp line.
The glitter is natural glitter that is biodegradable in nature :)