There have been so many gloomy make-ups lately so now I felt for glitter and color! A nice contrast to a nice gray sweater and fixed released hair :) A bit wintry!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (2 Nude)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London luster)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Raven)
Lips - glo Lip Liner (Soulmate)
All products are available for purchase in my web shop creativemakeup.se!
What do you think?
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Turquoise eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (687)
- Yellow eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (663)
- Green eye shadow between the yellow and the turquoise shade, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Atacama)
- Light green glitter on the inside of the eyelid, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Mint) attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer - Natural glitter that is biodegradable in nature woop woop!
- Turquoise shade in the globe line as well and fade out
- Silver shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line and from the outer corner of the eye and outwards, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Ice queen)
Black eyeshadow super thin at the bottom of the turquoise shadow in the outer corner of the eye, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (662)
- Turquoise shade and green glitter along the lower lash line as well
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Nice with color without darkening the eyes so much I think, a little more casual :)