Today's make-up is a quick eye make-up that is suitable for both everyday and parties, and with the dark red lips, the make-up even feels a bit glamorous!
I did the eye make-up easily by applying a gray eyedust on the entire eye shadow and then dabbing on a golden eyedust over it for a more glowing effect. Gray eyeliner on it and then mascara on just the upper lashes so I got a nice frame and lifted the eye.
Hope you like the look ♥
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under eye concealer (beige)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (papaya)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Makeup fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Eyebrows - Benecos Eyebrow Designer (Blonde) & Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler (Soft Brown) (adlink)
Lipstick - Idun Minerals Lip Gloss (Marleen)
Lip gloss in the middle of the lips - Idun Minerals Lipstick (Blackberries)
Quick and easy!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Gray eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Pixi Fairy Dust (Silver Sparkle)
- Fade the eyeshadow in the globe line
- Gold eye shadow in the corner of the eye and on the entire eyelid, Pixi Fairy Dust (Gold Dust)
- Gray eyeliner along the upper and lower lash line, gloMinerals Micro Eyeliner (Charcoal)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Maybelline Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara (adlink)
Then it's ready! :)
Hugs are ♥