This make-up was the first step-by-step make-up I did after our trip to Spain, I felt almost a little rusty haha.
It was a down-to-earth autumn make-up with a coral / orange color on the lips that highlights my tan nicely :) And such a little extra fun eyeliner wing to it!
Hope you like the make-up you too ♥
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (2 Nude)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base Foundation (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Liner (Raven)
What do you think?
All eye shadows come from the Trio Palette Paese Opal eyeshadow trio (golden brown) which contains a light, a golden and a brown eye shadow.
- Mix the liquid Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer with the golden shadow and paint eyeliner at the bottom of the lash line
- Do in the same way at the end of the lash line + eyeliner wing (not filled in) with the brown eye shadow.
- Fill in the eyeliner wing with the light shadow.
- White eye shadow over the eyeliner wing, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Black shadow around the entire eyeliner, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- The gold shadow (without the liquid) at the bottom of the lower lash line, the light shadow at the entire eyelid and the brown shadow along the globe line and the lower lash line.
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara