I was hungry for gold and earthy tones but did not want a "regular" make-up but still do something extra creative - so it was a golden cut crease with a little quick with nice details around the eyeliner :)
Hope you like the look too!
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Contouring & highlighter - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Brynpenna - Benecos Eyebrow Designer (Brunette)
The eye shadows are the ones marked in the palette above, glo Skin Beauty Shadow Palette (Mixed Metals) + a white matte single shade from Paese.
The brown and white over the eyeliner wing does the whole make-up I think :)
All eye shadows are from glo Skin Beauty Shadow Palette (Mixed Metals) unless otherwise stated below:
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Brown eye shadow as a line from the outer corner of the eye.
- Make as an eyeliner with wing of the brown shadow
- Look straight ahead in the mirror and put the same brown shadow over the globe line
- Continue with the shadow outwards in the same direction as the brown eyeliner wing, so that there is a gap between
- Gold eyeshadow to fill in the gap on the eyelid.
- White eye shadow over the eyeliner wing, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Liquid liner
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and gold at the bottom of the lower lash line
Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are! ♥