Here is a cool eyeliner look that I hope you will like! :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Lips - gloMinerals Suede Matte Crayon (Monogram) and a bit of the same lipstick in the shade Demure in the contours.
The eyeliner I have used is Paese Liquid Eyeliner
- Mark the eyeliner wing at the bottom, I painted a bit further out than I usually do to get it extra wide.
- Paint a "spike" in the corner of the eye for a more feline effect
- Paint the entire lash line black
- White eye shadow under the "spike" and the eyeliner wing, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara